Amino has long been recognized as an IPTV pioneer but in an increasingly cloud-centric and software-centric industry it wanted to offer more. Now, thanks to two very strategic acquisitions, the company has transformed itself into a solutions partner for cable, IPTV and hybrid deployments and for operators who need TV Everywhere, smart home services and service assurance. Two Pay TV providers this year have deployed Amino STB software on their legacy devices. Videonet has been talking to Donald McGarva, CEO at Amino, about the journey that his company and his customers are on.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference