Amino has long been recognized as an IPTV pioneer but in an increasingly cloud-centric and software-centric industry it wanted to offer more. Now, thanks to two very strategic acquisitions, the company has transformed itself into a solutions partner for cable, IPTV and hybrid deployments and for operators who need TV Everywhere, smart home services and service assurance. Two Pay TV providers this year have deployed Amino STB software on their legacy devices. Videonet has been talking to Donald McGarva, CEO at Amino, about the journey that his company and his customers are on.
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like NetflixMarch 30, 2017
- SaskTel will implement MediaFirst this year, ready for next-gen IPTV roll-out in 2018March 30, 2017
- Trace launches multiscreen SVOD and live TV service after a 12 week build on Simplestream cloud platformMarch 29, 2017
- UnyQTV means smaller and mid-sized operators can deploy OTT quickly, with little CapEx or in-house expertiseMarch 29, 2017
- Parks Associates highlights consumer concerns about data privacyMarch 29, 2017
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like Netflix