The graphyne2 personal TV software platform from ADB supports multiscreen and companion screen experiences and is the latest example of how the company is helping Pay TV operators deliver personal TV. In this interview, Peter Balchin, CEO at ADB, explains the importance of the ConnectedOS architecture that underpins graphyne2. This uses open APIs and messaging to ensure easy interoperability between devices in the home. He also explains the company’s successful push into the hospitality market in the U.S.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference