The graphyne2 personal TV software platform from ADB supports multiscreen and companion screen experiences and is the latest example of how the company is helping Pay TV operators deliver personal TV. In this interview, Peter Balchin, CEO at ADB, explains the importance of the ConnectedOS architecture that underpins graphyne2. This uses open APIs and messaging to ensure easy interoperability between devices in the home. He also explains the company’s successful push into the hospitality market in the U.S.
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like NetflixMarch 30, 2017
- SaskTel will implement MediaFirst this year, ready for next-gen IPTV roll-out in 2018March 30, 2017
- Trace launches multiscreen SVOD and live TV service after a 12 week build on Simplestream cloud platformMarch 29, 2017
- UnyQTV means smaller and mid-sized operators can deploy OTT quickly, with little CapEx or in-house expertiseMarch 29, 2017
- Parks Associates highlights consumer concerns about data privacyMarch 29, 2017
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like Netflix