Accedo has conducted consumer research showing that ‘digital newcomers’ and digital natives want to watch television in different ways, confirming the need for more differentiated user experiences. Here Michael Lantz, CEO at Accedo, explains how this understanding led to the linear-friendly Cream VOD UX concept, and how we may see service providers testing different user experiences on the same consumer or household on consecutive nights to learn what kind of video user experience works for them.
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like NetflixMarch 30, 2017
- SaskTel will implement MediaFirst this year, ready for next-gen IPTV roll-out in 2018March 30, 2017
- Trace launches multiscreen SVOD and live TV service after a 12 week build on Simplestream cloud platformMarch 29, 2017
- UnyQTV means smaller and mid-sized operators can deploy OTT quickly, with little CapEx or in-house expertiseMarch 29, 2017
- Parks Associates highlights consumer concerns about data privacyMarch 29, 2017
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like Netflix