Accedo has conducted consumer research showing that ‘digital newcomers’ and digital natives want to watch television in different ways, confirming the need for more differentiated user experiences. Here Michael Lantz, CEO at Accedo, explains how this understanding led to the linear-friendly Cream VOD UX concept, and how we may see service providers testing different user experiences on the same consumer or household on consecutive nights to learn what kind of video user experience works for them.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference