Pay TV operators must ensure that even an advanced UI is designed for consumers who want effortless entertainment. Here Patrick Vos, CEO of Zappware, explains how his company has achieved this with the right balance between individual and family viewing and between big screen and popular mobile navigation paradigms. He also points to how operators can fuel the UI with business intelligence from the backoffice, including information about how we use mobile and the Internet, in a bid to turn viewers into consumers.
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like NetflixMarch 30, 2017
- SaskTel will implement MediaFirst this year, ready for next-gen IPTV roll-out in 2018March 30, 2017
- Trace launches multiscreen SVOD and live TV service after a 12 week build on Simplestream cloud platformMarch 29, 2017
- UnyQTV means smaller and mid-sized operators can deploy OTT quickly, with little CapEx or in-house expertiseMarch 29, 2017
- Parks Associates highlights consumer concerns about data privacyMarch 29, 2017
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like Netflix