TF1 does not see itself as a broadcaster anymore, with Phillipe Boscher, Head of Marketing and Business Development at TF1 Publicité Digital, describing the company as a content marketplace – and one that gives advertisers access to 55 million additional TV screens in the form of smartphones and tablets in France. Over two years ago TF1 created a private programmatic exchange where advertisers can buy all its inventory – including IPTV and ‘digital’, including the biggest shows – and now 83% of its top TV advertisers use the exchange. The broadcaster prides itself on the high levels of transparency its clients get; everyone knows what they are buying and the quality of what they are buying.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference