The integration of the FreeWheel decisioning engine and the StickyADS.tv supply side platform will give broadcasters more confidence to go programmatic. As Thomas Bremond, MD Europe at FreeWheel, explains, they will be able to compare prices between direct and SSP demand sources and compliance will be guaranteed, with no duplicate or competitor ads in the same ad pod. It will no longer be necessary to sell every impression in an ad pod either direct or via the SSP. Broadcasters will be able to mix the two demand sources within an advertising pod.
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagementMarch 23, 2017
- TiVo provides conversational search for Sky Q, harnessing natural language processing and advanced metadataMarch 23, 2017
- Viaccess-Orca and cloud video processing specialist Encoding.com partner to streamline multiscreen VOD preparationMarch 23, 2017
- Midco prepares the way for multiscreen VOD with next-generation Adrenalin from SeaChangeMarch 23, 2017
- Akamai Media Acceleration will boost consistency and quality of video over the open InternetMarch 23, 2017
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagement