The integration of the FreeWheel decisioning engine and the StickyADS.tv supply side platform will give broadcasters more confidence to go programmatic. As Thomas Bremond, MD Europe at FreeWheel, explains, they will be able to compare prices between direct and SSP demand sources and compliance will be guaranteed, with no duplicate or competitor ads in the same ad pod. It will no longer be necessary to sell every impression in an ad pod either direct or via the SSP. Broadcasters will be able to mix the two demand sources within an advertising pod.
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protectionFebruary 23, 2017
- ARRIS to acquire Ruckus Wireless portfolio and create a dedicated wireless networking businessFebruary 23, 2017
- Vodafone Spain is first to deploy TiVo’s next-generation UXFebruary 23, 2017
- WIND Hellas to deploy multiscreen TV with help of ZappwareFebruary 23, 2017
- New data and analytics firm harnesses STB data from multiple MVPDs to boost media buyingFebruary 9, 2017
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protection