The integration of the FreeWheel decisioning engine and the StickyADS.tv supply side platform will give broadcasters more confidence to go programmatic. As Thomas Bremond, MD Europe at FreeWheel, explains, they will be able to compare prices between direct and SSP demand sources and compliance will be guaranteed, with no duplicate or competitor ads in the same ad pod. It will no longer be necessary to sell every impression in an ad pod either direct or via the SSP. Broadcasters will be able to mix the two demand sources within an advertising pod.
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcodingApril 27, 2017
- Watson-enabled cloud service will improve understanding of content and hasten business-boosting insightsApril 27, 2017
- TiVo anticipates growing need for real-time and regionalised metadata with its latest content discovery advancesApril 27, 2017
- Ericsson reveals first partners in one-stop-shop personalised TV navigation and discovery ecosystemApril 27, 2017
- EyeQ packaging solution enables HDTV on low-bandwidth DSL lines by removing data that the human eye does not missApril 27, 2017
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcoding