The integration of the FreeWheel decisioning engine and the StickyADS.tv supply side platform will give broadcasters more confidence to go programmatic. As Thomas Bremond, MD Europe at FreeWheel, explains, they will be able to compare prices between direct and SSP demand sources and compliance will be guaranteed, with no duplicate or competitor ads in the same ad pod. It will no longer be necessary to sell every impression in an ad pod either direct or via the SSP. Broadcasters will be able to mix the two demand sources within an advertising pod.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference