The integration of the FreeWheel decisioning engine and the StickyADS.tv supply side platform will give broadcasters more confidence to go programmatic. As Thomas Bremond, MD Europe at FreeWheel, explains, they will be able to compare prices between direct and SSP demand sources and compliance will be guaranteed, with no duplicate or competitor ads in the same ad pod. It will no longer be necessary to sell every impression in an ad pod either direct or via the SSP. Broadcasters will be able to mix the two demand sources within an advertising pod.
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?June 27, 2017
- Verimatrix acquires device-level data collection capabilities from Genius Digital to strengthen its Verspective offerJune 23, 2017
- Dinamedia and Magine partner to create FlixOlé, a new SVOD service for Spanish moviesJune 22, 2017
- Samba TV and SpotX partnership provides targetable connected TV and cross-screen audiences for direct and programmatic buysJune 22, 2017
- Tata Communications delivers cloud-based broadcast platform that boosts collaboration between VICE Media locationsJune 22, 2017
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?