Broadcasters who are pioneering the use of private programmatic exchanges share some characteristics, according to Massimo de Magistris, General Manager EMEA at StickyADS.tv. They are all searching for more efficiency and trying to understand the potential of a new monetization channel. They all have an understanding of their data and a solid data monetization strategy, as well. If they make their inventory easier to buy by exposing it programmatically, there is the potential to bring new money into TV.
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protectionFebruary 23, 2017
- ARRIS to acquire Ruckus Wireless portfolio and create a dedicated wireless networking businessFebruary 23, 2017
- Vodafone Spain is first to deploy TiVo’s next-generation UXFebruary 23, 2017
- WIND Hellas to deploy multiscreen TV with help of ZappwareFebruary 23, 2017
- New data and analytics firm harnesses STB data from multiple MVPDs to boost media buyingFebruary 9, 2017
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protection