Broadcasters who are pioneering the use of private programmatic exchanges share some characteristics, according to Massimo de Magistris, General Manager EMEA at StickyADS.tv. They are all searching for more efficiency and trying to understand the potential of a new monetization channel. They all have an understanding of their data and a solid data monetization strategy, as well. If they make their inventory easier to buy by exposing it programmatically, there is the potential to bring new money into TV.
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?June 27, 2017
- Verimatrix acquires device-level data collection capabilities from Genius Digital to strengthen its Verspective offerJune 23, 2017
- Dinamedia and Magine partner to create FlixOlé, a new SVOD service for Spanish moviesJune 22, 2017
- Samba TV and SpotX partnership provides targetable connected TV and cross-screen audiences for direct and programmatic buysJune 22, 2017
- Tata Communications delivers cloud-based broadcast platform that boosts collaboration between VICE Media locationsJune 22, 2017
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?