Broadcasters who are pioneering the use of private programmatic exchanges share some characteristics, according to Massimo de Magistris, General Manager EMEA at StickyADS.tv. They are all searching for more efficiency and trying to understand the potential of a new monetization channel. They all have an understanding of their data and a solid data monetization strategy, as well. If they make their inventory easier to buy by exposing it programmatically, there is the potential to bring new money into TV.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference