Broadcasters who are pioneering the use of private programmatic exchanges share some characteristics, according to Massimo de Magistris, General Manager EMEA at StickyADS.tv. They are all searching for more efficiency and trying to understand the potential of a new monetization channel. They all have an understanding of their data and a solid data monetization strategy, as well. If they make their inventory easier to buy by exposing it programmatically, there is the potential to bring new money into TV.
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagementMarch 23, 2017
- TiVo provides conversational search for Sky Q, harnessing natural language processing and advanced metadataMarch 23, 2017
- Viaccess-Orca and cloud video processing specialist Encoding.com partner to streamline multiscreen VOD preparationMarch 23, 2017
- Midco prepares the way for multiscreen VOD with next-generation Adrenalin from SeaChangeMarch 23, 2017
- Akamai Media Acceleration will boost consistency and quality of video over the open InternetMarch 23, 2017
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagement