Broadcasters who are pioneering the use of private programmatic exchanges share some characteristics, according to Massimo de Magistris, General Manager EMEA at StickyADS.tv. They are all searching for more efficiency and trying to understand the potential of a new monetization channel. They all have an understanding of their data and a solid data monetization strategy, as well. If they make their inventory easier to buy by exposing it programmatically, there is the potential to bring new money into TV.
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcodingApril 27, 2017
- Watson-enabled cloud service will improve understanding of content and hasten business-boosting insightsApril 27, 2017
- TiVo anticipates growing need for real-time and regionalised metadata with its latest content discovery advancesApril 27, 2017
- Ericsson reveals first partners in one-stop-shop personalised TV navigation and discovery ecosystemApril 27, 2017
- EyeQ packaging solution enables HDTV on low-bandwidth DSL lines by removing data that the human eye does not missApril 27, 2017
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcoding