Advanced advertising is an important opportunity for Pay TV operators and the first thing they must do is start collecting data about viewing and customers. But as Luc Vignon, Director at SFR Regie in France, explains here, you also need to create a cooperative ecosystem with broadcast partners that enables scale, and which shares the value that data-driven advertising can bring to the market, provides business transparency and leaves all participants with the control they need.
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protectionFebruary 23, 2017
- ARRIS to acquire Ruckus Wireless portfolio and create a dedicated wireless networking businessFebruary 23, 2017
- Vodafone Spain is first to deploy TiVo’s next-generation UXFebruary 23, 2017
- WIND Hellas to deploy multiscreen TV with help of ZappwareFebruary 23, 2017
- New data and analytics firm harnesses STB data from multiple MVPDs to boost media buyingFebruary 9, 2017
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protection