Huawei released a new cloud-based, unified CDN solution last month, saying it will help operators improve user experience and service a large number of consumers with high-definition video and 4K/UHD, coping with high concurrency. Based on flexible distribution and intelligent scheduling capability, the unified CDN solution supports content distribution over fixed and mobile networks and caters for MPEG-Dash protocol, JITP and JITT, M-ABR multicast and RTMP online interactive technologies, and various video accelerating optimization technologies. Thanks to its cloud-based architecture, this product supports distributed processing, multiple content centres and multi-tenant CDN service operation and what Huawei claims are very fast deployment times.
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcodingApril 27, 2017
- Watson-enabled cloud service will improve understanding of content and hasten business-boosting insightsApril 27, 2017
- TiVo anticipates growing need for real-time and regionalised metadata with its latest content discovery advancesApril 27, 2017
- Ericsson reveals first partners in one-stop-shop personalised TV navigation and discovery ecosystemApril 27, 2017
- EyeQ packaging solution enables HDTV on low-bandwidth DSL lines by removing data that the human eye does not missApril 27, 2017
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcoding