Embedded video in social media is one of the factors driving the growth in mobile video traffic, which is forecast to account for nearly three-quarters of all mobile data traffic by 2022. Apps such as Periscope and Babuser have caused a surge in millennial and video-centric smartphone users accessing video. Live streaming on Facebook, Twitter and other social media apps is helping to drive the uptake of UGC. The Ericsson Mobility Report has been looking at the social video phenomenon.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference