ARRIS has unveiled two new advanced satellite receiver solutions featuring HEVC UHD/4K decoding and DVB-S2X demodulation capabilities. Starz has also upgraded its satellite network with the ARRIS DSR-7401 transcoder receiver.
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcodingApril 27, 2017
- Watson-enabled cloud service will improve understanding of content and hasten business-boosting insightsApril 27, 2017
- TiVo anticipates growing need for real-time and regionalised metadata with its latest content discovery advancesApril 27, 2017
- Ericsson reveals first partners in one-stop-shop personalised TV navigation and discovery ecosystemApril 27, 2017
- EyeQ packaging solution enables HDTV on low-bandwidth DSL lines by removing data that the human eye does not missApril 27, 2017
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcoding