Universal search will improve content discovery across live linear, OTT and VOD on all devices, and could be filtered according to services you subscribe to, time windows, or SD versus HD quality or pricing. Content owners and SVOD providers must decide whether to become involved in this historic discovery opportunity and could be worried about their metadata quality or losing control of data. Clever technology and cooperation means universal search will happen.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference