Sync-and-retarget capabilities mean you know what someone is watching on television and, in real-time, you can show ads to them on digital channels via demand side platforms. This is incredibly useful for advertisers, whether for branding or to drive more efficient direct response. Here are eight questions you should ask of technology and service partners before deciding who can help you with this concept.
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?June 27, 2017
- Verimatrix acquires device-level data collection capabilities from Genius Digital to strengthen its Verspective offerJune 23, 2017
- Dinamedia and Magine partner to create FlixOlé, a new SVOD service for Spanish moviesJune 22, 2017
- Samba TV and SpotX partnership provides targetable connected TV and cross-screen audiences for direct and programmatic buysJune 22, 2017
- Tata Communications delivers cloud-based broadcast platform that boosts collaboration between VICE Media locationsJune 22, 2017
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?