Irwin Gotlieb, Global Chairman at GroupM, has confirmed that Canadian broadcasters and platform operators will be judged by the same standards as those in Europe and the U.S. and will be expected to provide uncomplicated access to quality addressable inventory, and soon. He also thinks Canadian TV has a solid future despite some strong pro-digital sentiment in that market.
- Huawei releases a cloud-based unified CDN solutionApril 12, 2017
- Stofa secures its forthcoming Android set-top box with Irdeto Cloaked CAApril 12, 2017
- Sky introduces HEVC encoding and decoding for its football and F1 contribution, boosting efficiency when compared to H.264April 12, 2017
- Pirelli World Challenge will show how perfect synchronization of live OTT across screens could revolutionize sports coverageApril 12, 2017
- A one hour show can be captioned in two hours using Ericsson’s fastest-ever offline captioning serviceApril 12, 2017
- Huawei releases a cloud-based unified CDN solution