ITV wants bad language taken off TV, with a ban on the words ‘traditional’, ‘content’ and ‘wastage’. The company is fed up with phrases that undermine broadcasters in their fight against digital advertising and says it is time to acknowledge that TV is ‘proven media’ and that it makes programming rather than content, and that there is no such thing as waste – only free bonus viewers.
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protectionFebruary 23, 2017
- ARRIS to acquire Ruckus Wireless portfolio and create a dedicated wireless networking businessFebruary 23, 2017
- Vodafone Spain is first to deploy TiVo’s next-generation UXFebruary 23, 2017
- WIND Hellas to deploy multiscreen TV with help of ZappwareFebruary 23, 2017
- New data and analytics firm harnesses STB data from multiple MVPDs to boost media buyingFebruary 9, 2017
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protection