The research, published during Ad Week Europe, found that the “true” cost per thousand (or minute) for broadcaster VOD completed ads is around 20% cheaper than YouTube and one-third of the cost of Facebook, including organic views. It also found that commercial broadcaster VOD delivers “significantly higher engagement levels, completion rates and watch time for advertisers” compared to VOD ads on YouTube and Facebook.
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagementMarch 23, 2017
- TiVo provides conversational search for Sky Q, harnessing natural language processing and advanced metadataMarch 23, 2017
- Viaccess-Orca and cloud video processing specialist Encoding.com partner to streamline multiscreen VOD preparationMarch 23, 2017
- Midco prepares the way for multiscreen VOD with next-generation Adrenalin from SeaChangeMarch 23, 2017
- Akamai Media Acceleration will boost consistency and quality of video over the open InternetMarch 23, 2017
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagement