Irwin Gotlieb, Global Chairman at GroupM, has confirmed that Canadian broadcasters and platform operators will be judged by the same standards as those in Europe and the U.S. and will be expected to provide uncomplicated access to quality addressable inventory, and soon. He also thinks Canadian TV has a solid future despite some strong pro-digital sentiment in that market.
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcodingApril 27, 2017
- Watson-enabled cloud service will improve understanding of content and hasten business-boosting insightsApril 27, 2017
- TiVo anticipates growing need for real-time and regionalised metadata with its latest content discovery advancesApril 27, 2017
- Ericsson reveals first partners in one-stop-shop personalised TV navigation and discovery ecosystemApril 27, 2017
- EyeQ packaging solution enables HDTV on low-bandwidth DSL lines by removing data that the human eye does not missApril 27, 2017
- ARRIS helps boost satellite distribution efficiencies with new receivers featuring integrated decoding or transcoding