There is growing interest in giving viewers a linear-type experience when they are watching on-demand content. A new UEX concept supports a personalized ‘channel’ where VOD, catch-up, SVOD and other OTT sources are aggregated, with content lined up in a schedule that you can watch or skip through. You can ‘tune-out’ to some live broadcast TV as required, then resume where you left off.
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagementMarch 23, 2017
- TiVo provides conversational search for Sky Q, harnessing natural language processing and advanced metadataMarch 23, 2017
- Viaccess-Orca and cloud video processing specialist Encoding.com partner to streamline multiscreen VOD preparationMarch 23, 2017
- Midco prepares the way for multiscreen VOD with next-generation Adrenalin from SeaChangeMarch 23, 2017
- Akamai Media Acceleration will boost consistency and quality of video over the open InternetMarch 23, 2017
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagement