A BHAG – Big Hairy Audacious Goal – is a bold ambition that can energise an industry or nation and has a clear finish line, like putting a man on the moon within a decade. For the cable industry this should be delivering the augmented reality, AI and VR experiences that will change our lives, and which will be made possible by super-fast and low-latency connectivity.
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like NetflixMarch 30, 2017
- SaskTel will implement MediaFirst this year, ready for next-gen IPTV roll-out in 2018March 30, 2017
- Trace launches multiscreen SVOD and live TV service after a 12 week build on Simplestream cloud platformMarch 29, 2017
- UnyQTV means smaller and mid-sized operators can deploy OTT quickly, with little CapEx or in-house expertiseMarch 29, 2017
- Parks Associates highlights consumer concerns about data privacyMarch 29, 2017
- Content owners should consider building their own television-focused CDNs, like Netflix