As we shift to IP, there is the opportunity to do amazing things with video services and the UEX but added pressure on video development and operation teams to deliver and validate more. The transition to the shared medium of IP brings new testing and monitoring challenges, including the need to be aware of the hybrid infrastructure underneath. Crowdsourcing of testing talent, automation and artificial intelligence are among the solutions.
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protectionFebruary 23, 2017
- ARRIS to acquire Ruckus Wireless portfolio and create a dedicated wireless networking businessFebruary 23, 2017
- Vodafone Spain is first to deploy TiVo’s next-generation UXFebruary 23, 2017
- WIND Hellas to deploy multiscreen TV with help of ZappwareFebruary 23, 2017
- New data and analytics firm harnesses STB data from multiple MVPDs to boost media buyingFebruary 9, 2017
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protection