Each region of the globe is experiencing differences in OTT roll-out and consumption habits, illustrating the diverse opportunities and solutions needed. In the U.S., Hulu’s on-demand service sees 75% of viewing driven by recommendations. Argentinian football clubs have found that while linear TV deals have diminished, live streaming has become lucrative. Malaysia’s Media Prima integrates direct and programmatic trading to capitalise on a digital video advertising boom.
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?June 27, 2017
- Verimatrix acquires device-level data collection capabilities from Genius Digital to strengthen its Verspective offerJune 23, 2017
- Dinamedia and Magine partner to create FlixOlé, a new SVOD service for Spanish moviesJune 22, 2017
- Samba TV and SpotX partnership provides targetable connected TV and cross-screen audiences for direct and programmatic buysJune 22, 2017
- Tata Communications delivers cloud-based broadcast platform that boosts collaboration between VICE Media locationsJune 22, 2017
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?