Given an average viewing duration of 30 minutes per live online channel, 12 previously unavailable ad spots are being opened up per viewing session using dynamic advertising insertion (DAI). That beats having a couple of pre-roll ads and explains why broadcasters are so excited about the technology. Server-side ad insertion technology has now been proven out at scale – one of the biggest takeaways of 2016.
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagementMarch 23, 2017
- TiVo provides conversational search for Sky Q, harnessing natural language processing and advanced metadataMarch 23, 2017
- Viaccess-Orca and cloud video processing specialist Encoding.com partner to streamline multiscreen VOD preparationMarch 23, 2017
- Midco prepares the way for multiscreen VOD with next-generation Adrenalin from SeaChangeMarch 23, 2017
- Akamai Media Acceleration will boost consistency and quality of video over the open InternetMarch 23, 2017
- Eutelsat’s Sat.tv mobile programme guide is now available to another 52 million homes, boosting broadcaster engagement