There is growing interest in giving viewers a linear-type experience when they are watching on-demand content. A new UEX concept supports a personalized ‘channel’ where VOD, catch-up, SVOD and other OTT sources are aggregated, with content lined up in a schedule that you can watch or skip through. You can ‘tune-out’ to some live broadcast TV as required, then resume where you left off.
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protectionFebruary 23, 2017
- ARRIS to acquire Ruckus Wireless portfolio and create a dedicated wireless networking businessFebruary 23, 2017
- Vodafone Spain is first to deploy TiVo’s next-generation UXFebruary 23, 2017
- WIND Hellas to deploy multiscreen TV with help of ZappwareFebruary 23, 2017
- New data and analytics firm harnesses STB data from multiple MVPDs to boost media buyingFebruary 9, 2017
- Altice USA using NAGRA for IP, QAM and multiscreen content protection