A leading UK consulting firm has been analysing where the EPG is going next and predicts a Netflix barker channel, a pseudo-linear Facebook channel, a completely fluid line-up of broadcast, IP unicast and IP multicast delivered channels, far fewer channels and super-EPG slots that are a gateway to more content, plus more millennial-centric brands like VICE and Twitch.
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer ConferenceMay 25, 2017
- Viacom will prioritize distribution platforms that do not decouple its content from its brandsMay 25, 2017
- Paywizard integrates with Cisco’s Infinite Video Platform; will help track and improve Pay TV customer journeyMay 11, 2017
- NAGRA and IBCAP extend agreement to tackle piracy of international content in the U.S.May 11, 2017
- Verimatrix packages multi-DRM security and video analytics and offers them on subscription basisMay 11, 2017
- Cross-device marketing impact and machine learning are on the agenda at the Connected Consumer Conference