A leading UK consulting firm has been analysing where the EPG is going next and predicts a Netflix barker channel, a pseudo-linear Facebook channel, a completely fluid line-up of broadcast, IP unicast and IP multicast delivered channels, far fewer channels and super-EPG slots that are a gateway to more content, plus more millennial-centric brands like VICE and Twitch.
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?June 27, 2017
- Verimatrix acquires device-level data collection capabilities from Genius Digital to strengthen its Verspective offerJune 23, 2017
- Dinamedia and Magine partner to create FlixOlé, a new SVOD service for Spanish moviesJune 22, 2017
- Samba TV and SpotX partnership provides targetable connected TV and cross-screen audiences for direct and programmatic buysJune 22, 2017
- Tata Communications delivers cloud-based broadcast platform that boosts collaboration between VICE Media locationsJune 22, 2017
- New Videonet report: Next-generation multiscreen operations – how big is the fork in the road?